We are inviting you, as financial professionals to join our AGM, witness our plans, join us as members.
Who we are
The Society of Financial Service Professionals (Singapore) is a professional society of financial planning practitioners. By selecting appropriate and effective financial planning services and products for their clients, our dedicated members put their clients’ interests in the highest priority and help them achieve financial security and independence. We strive to safeguard the interests of the Singapore public by advocating high standards of integrity, professionalism, ethical practice, and continuing education of our members. We aim to meet the demands of a more sophisticated and discerning public through the constant upgrading of our members’ knowledge and skills.
Details of AGM
Notice is hereby given that a meeting of the Executive Committee will be held at 6.30pm 19th June 2021 on Google Meet (online meeting)
Saturday, 19 June · 18:30 – 19:30
Google Meet joining info
Video call link: https://meet.google.com/uyd-irue-jki
Register here: https://forms.gle/2kRMAhDheBEPCkBYA
- To confirm the minutes of the 2020 Annual General Meeting.
- To discuss the goals for 2021.
- To receive the Financial Statements for the financial year.
- To elect a President, Vice President, Honorary Secretary, Honorary Treasurer and Committee members.
- To appoint Honorary Auditors.
- To transact any other business provided prior notice has been given not less than 1 week before the date of the Annual General Meeting (by 12 June 2021).
Benefits of joining SFSP： https://www.socfsp.com/our-membership/